Friday May 23, 2014
Aside from living in a resort-style community where a luxurious clubhouse and poolside escapes are at the top of the amenities list, CB JENI Lifestyle Homes has chosen to be part of the Viridian community because it will offer an array of unique opportunities for families to enjoy the outdoors. There is no doubt that living in Arlington, Texas will provide residents with an ideal location between Dallas and Fort Worth as well as incredible accessibility to some of the most important entertainment venues of the metroplex. However, families will also be able to enjoy life in a private lakeside community, where nature is at the core of its infrastructure:
- 600 acres of lush parks and numerous playground areas will be located conveniently within 700 feet of all new homes in the Viridian community.
- The Lake Viridian Sailing Center will give residents access to sailboats and stand-up paddle boats and also a canoe launch station located on the River Legacy Trail.
- A community garden will be the perfect place to grow your own produce and learn gardening tips as you engage with neighbors in community activities.
- The Viridian community is also home to a wildlife conservation area filled with many unique species of birds.
- On the weekends, take the dog for a long scenic hike through 20 miles of walking trails.
- Families will love to venture to the Viridian Dino-Dig, where UT-Arlington paleontologists have uncovered 95-million-year-old dinosaurs, crocodiles and other prehistoric animals.
Click here to learn more about the CB JENI Lifestyle Homes community coming soon to Arlington, Texas! You can also schedule a tour of one of our brand new townhomes in Arlington by calling 972-905-5001.