Friday October 31, 2014
There are many perks to living in a CB JENI Lifestyle Homes townhome community in the Dallas area that make trick or treating and celebrating this holiday with the little ones fun and safe for everyone! Whether you are planning to stay in or go out and join your neighbors, take a look at some of the benefits of celebrating Halloween in your new townhome community:
1. Close-Knit Community: Living in a CB JENI Lifestyle Homes townhome, gives you the opportunity to enjoy a smaller community that is ideal for young trick-or-treaters who you want to keep safe. Townhome owners are more likely to know their neighbors and keep an eye on everyone as they enjoy the Halloween festivities.
2. Well-Lit Streets: Yes, it’s Halloween, but trick-or-treating in the dark is no fun. For this reason, CB JENI Lifestyle Homes keeps the sidewalks flooded with light ensuring that no little goblins, monsters or witches get lost in the crowds.
3. Community Events: Many townhome communities have amenity centers and committees that put together events for different holidays and Halloween is no exception. From costume parades to a community potluck, make sure you check out what is going on near you!
4. Kid Spirit: Since many new families live in townhomes with smaller children, Halloween is a fun occasion for those parents who are celebrating with their little ones for the first time. They tend to go all out with the cutest costumes, so grab a seat on your front porch because you are bound to see some cuties trick or treating around the neighborhood.
5. More Candy, Less Walking: Those little candy hunters will have plenty of treats in no time since a close-knit community also means you can hit more homes in a shorter distance.
CB JENI Lifestyle Homes would like to wish you and your family a fun and safe Halloween this year! Visit our website or call us at 972-905-5001 if you would like to learn more about our beautiful townhome communities in the Dallas area.